While this is possible with gimp (perl-fu would do), I'd strongly
suggest you look at tools made for such tasks such as ImageMagick or
pnmutils.  These are commandline utils designed exactly for this task
and more, while gimp is more a "let the user play" type program.  If all
you need is conversion and none of gimps special features, look into the
above programs before gimp.

Seth Burgess

* Steve Hitchner ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) [000705 20:50]: