>Does anybody know where can I get the description of all SF-parameters
>which could be used in a script-fu scripts (SF-ADJUSTMENT, for
>instance)? There are only 5 of them mentioned in Michael Terry's Black
>Belt School of Script-Fu.

Latest Gimp has some new SF-foobar. To complicate things, all distros I have
seen do not come with the docs for it, but the source one does. Get it, and
search for a file named test.scm (IIRC), it is a sphere script-fu, modified
to show the new controls, and with comments about how they work. Did I said
that I am starting to be feed up with incomplete packages?

GSR