On Thu, Jul 27, 2000 at 11:46:40AM -0400, Valmor de Almeida
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  I am trying to compile gimp-1.1.23 under
>  IRIX 6.5.3 and the configure script gives
>  me the notices below. I do have PDL and
>  Perl-Gtk installed in /usr/local/PDL-2.1.1
>  and in /usr/local/Gtk-Perl-0.6123, respectively.

This is a very strange thing to do, how did you achieve that?

If you _really_ installed them there (I doubt it), you have to modify your
PERL5LIB environment variable so perl can find them. You have to do this
when configuring, building, installing and running the gimp.

Most probably, however, you just compiled them but never installed them.