Hi all.

Everytime I start up my gimp, every single one of the perl-scripts
complain about not reconizing the swedish $LANG, "sv"...gimp does, but I
suspect that all the errors and checking done by perl makes the
startup-process take much longer than it has to.

Anyone know of a way to fix this, or is the only solution to unset $LANG
for gimp?

----------------
perl: warning: Setting locale failed.
        LANGUAGE = (unset),
        LC_ALL = (unset),
        LANG = "sv"

Thanks.

/WoC

"Succumb to natural tendencies. Be hateful and boring."

          ICQ# 2357535
        http://come.to/woc/
      http://wlug.westbo.se/