I was just wondering if it's just me who's stupid or if it's something

Is there really no way of using the colorpicker (like when pressing alt
when using the airbrush) but make it pick the physical color on the
pixel? I mean, not just the current layer, it'll just go black then when
it's transparent, but all the way down through the layers until it finds
a colored pixel, if one exists. it's so annoying to have to select the
layer you need to pick the color from and then switch back to the layer
you were working on in the first place... If you know what i mean.

Hope i made myself understood ;)

// tobbe