On 11/4/2000 11:14, Allison Marles at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
wrote:

> I am finding the spam coming through the list rather annoying and there
> have been several threads discussing it previously.  I wonder why the
> list is not changed so that only subscribers can post??

because the list admins are lazy idiots. I've pointed this out to them
several times and sent several reports. all they can say is "if you don't
like it unsubscribe"

I say we should get real admins and get rid of these jerks.

    __   _                                           Carl B. Constantine
   / /  (_)__  __ ____  __                            [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  / /__/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /  (2.2.14)                       ICQ: 26351441
                                            PGP key available on request
          "On the net, no one knows you're a Duck!"