I'd be intrested in seeing a color history for every
palette, or perhaps even separate as well as saving
the pallette off.  But both are definately a new
features, and we need to get 1.2 pushed out prior to
going crazy on the new stuff.

Seth Burgess
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--- COUTIER Eric <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>