 &  ----------------------------------------
>From: Bela Balogh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Subject: Re: Need a little help with creating a dynamic "text" banner
>Have you tried the Xtns/Script-fu/Logos/Basic I ? It creates a similar
>banner that you would like.

        Sounds like this is an HTML problem - - i.e. either make the
banner image with text included (as Bela's suggestion to use scrpt-fu
Logos) and then use HTML to *center* the whole image.
Or, use the background as a background image with heading text 'floating'
over it on the page. This would allow more "dynamic" possibilities for the
text (colors, moving, flashing [yech!], etc.) and would let the banner fit
across different monitors/resolutions and still look the same.

just my $0.02