I looked on the mailing list archives, and must confess that I don't
understand how to go about this.

The suggestion for 'colormap rotation' was not available, (greyed-out on
my installation of 1.126) and the suggestion to use the dodge/burn tool
isn't clear enough about how to do this.  I looked in the reference
manual, and cannot find information about dodge/burn.

I know using the Gimp to remove redeye from a photo is like using an 18
wheeler to move a single 2x4 across the street, but I'd like to be able
to do it.

Can someone please explain to me how to accomplish this?  When it comes
to the Gimp, I'm a bear of very little brain.

Thanks for the assistance.

Regards,
Tom Cooper
--
Standard disclaimer applies:
This message represents the opinions of the