Alex wrote:

> Hi, all!
> Recently I discavered, that desktop icons (xpm format)
> after procesing with gimp (1.2.0 and 1.2.1 were tried)
> do not read by kde or any of kde tools. In the same
> time, they're successfully read by ee and other
> viewers.
> Can someone explain me, what's happens and does any
> workaround for this problem exist?
>         Alex
>
> =====
> // Only the fireborn understand blue

I don't know about ee, is it a kde program?

Right now, my xloadimage and gimp can't read xpm format images.  It
isn't their fault, I have updated the libraries.  Is there a way to
check to see what image formats that kde can read (xloadimage had a
handy ``--supported'' option).  Maybe you will have to add the xpm
format to your kde supported images.  I don't use kde.