De: Gerhardus Geldenhuis [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Date: jeudi 08 février 2001 10:59
À: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Objet: Transparency

Hi
I have a big logo which I have resized. Now I need to make the white
transparent.
Is there a easy way to do this. At the moment I copy the picture and paste
it
into
a new bigger picture that is transparent then I use the eraser to erase
pixel
for pixel.

My second problem is that when I save it to png and open it with IE5/NC the
transparent displays black also when I flatten the image the transparency
becomes
black. How do I get a picture to display transparent in IE5 and what does
flattening a image acctually do.

Thanks
Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers