Hi,

I have been translating Gimp in Catalan since two years, and some people
have alerted me than the Gimp 2.8.4 has many strings not translated for Mac
OS X.
I write to this list because I have seen than the official Gimp's webpage
offers a build with some extra plugins. I think that's a great idea, but
we're offering Gimp with incomplete translations.

I want to propose:
a) Add a warning in webpage that could clarify that this version is not
completely translated.
b) Remove this build of Gimp of download's webpage
c) [my preference option] Add strings of these plugins for translating in
Gnome damned-lies.

I would like to know what do you think.

For option c) perhaps you can't help me in this list. In this case, where
do you think that I can make this suggestion (developer list, to open a
bug...) ?

Thanks a lot!
Regards.
--