Von: gimp-web-list [mailto:gimp-web-list-boun...@gnome.org] Im Auftrag von
rahul naik
Gesendet: Dienstag, 5. November 2013 19:19
An: gimp-web-list@gnome.org
Betreff: [Gimp-web] Permission to use gimp logo on our website

Dear All,

The website osdesign.org wouldn't have been possible with out the help of Gimp
2.8 running on linux mint 15. I sincerely thank each and everybody's
contribution to it.  Since the above mentioned website is also an open source
initiative, we would like to give a special mention on our website
acknowledging the same and it would appear under the title "special mentions"
on the advertisements page. I kindly request some one to send me the mail id to
be addressed to, so that we can seek permission to use gimp logo on our website
with a link to the main gimp website.

Regards,
Rahul