Ah, that's the trick.  Just need to merge to master from testing. (Which I
will now go and learn more about before I break something).  I was just
wanting to make sure someone was able to check what I was doing before
merging my changes to master.  If you trust me to do it, I have no problem
doing it myself (or of trying my best to stay on top of other new
submissions as they come, and merging them if they look fine).

I'm off to test this by merging my small test change.  If it works, I'll
merge sven's change as well.

Thanks, Michael! :)

On Thu, Jul 17, 2014 at 1:32 AM, Michael Schumacher <schum...@gmx.de> wrote:

> On July 17, 2014 5:01:21 AM CEST, scl <scl.gp...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >However, something is failing here. Three days ago I pushed a
> >correction
> >to the testing branch. They and Pats commit 10 hours ago are not in
> >the master branch yet.
>
> There is no recent merge in the  gimp-web master branch log, so I guess
> either neither of you did a merge, or you didn't push the resulting changes.
>
> Ed has done this a few times in May, and IIRC it has worked back then. If
> it doesn't, the problem may be in GNOME Git itself.
> --
> Regards,
> Michael

pat david