Greetings to the Gimp Team,

I am the Community Manager for
 consumer branch of the largest 3D printing company in Europe.

I am also a longterm Gimp user. I often recommend it to our customers.

I'd like to write a tutorial about Gimp for our blog.

Topic: How to draw a texture on Gimp, place it onto a 3D design, and print it
out in full color.

To get this tutorial topic approved, I need to work with one of your team
members for accuracy, etc.

Who do I talk to?

Rebecca Roxy Maas
Rebecca Roxy
Community Manager for i.materialise

Materialise NV
Technologielaan 15
3001 Leuven - Belgium
Tel. +32 16  396 611
Fax +32 16 396 600

Want us to see your work, and possibly feature it on our blog? Like us on
Tweet us<> your questions, comments, and latest
Visit our blog<> for the latest tutorials,
featured designers, Maker Faire updates, and 3d Design news.