My name is William and I am willing to help develop the Gimp website. For the
last three years, I have been learning web development and am just now starting
to pick up graphic design. I specialize in HTML, CSS, JavaScript, PHP, MySql,
JQuery, XML, and more. Though I don't yet have a site online that I have
created, you can see some of my work on I think that your editor and what the
development team are doing is amazing and I am willing to do work to help make
the web experience even better. Please reply to
Thank you.

William Green