My name is William and I am willing to donate my time to develop the Gimp
website. In the last week, I have been in correspondence with Pad David.

For the last three years, I have been learning web development and am just now
starting to pick up graphic design. I specialize in HTML, CSS, JavaScript, PHP,
MySql, JQuery, XML, and more. Though I don't yet have a site online that I have
created, you can see some of my work on I think that your editor is amazing
and I am willing to do work to help make the web experience even better. You
have created something truly incredible, this is amazing, this is true

William Green