Hey all,

I thought I'd write a little more substantial message now that I have
some time to do so. I bought a GINA last fall, shortly after they
started shipping. I've been using it with Cubase mostly, and getting
good results. I also hooked my Soundblaster AWE32 via the SP/DIF port
up to the GINA so I can directly record my MIDI instruments. It's a
good poor-mans solution. I've made a few songs and put them up on my
website:

http://www.nsdev.org/unlightenment.shtml

Of note are 'No Such Tango', and 'Hope'. Hope was recorded directly
from the AWE32. And Tango was done mainly through an Ensoniq DP/4
directly hooked into the GINA with some AWE32 stuff overlayed.

So far, things have worked quite well. Anyone else using Cubase? Have
you found a golden set of ASIO parameters yet? I'm still looking for
something that won't chop under heavy usage. About the best I can
figure is 5 buffers of 4096. But I've done 2 buffers of 2048 and that
worked. But not terribly smoothly. Good for low latency effect
monitoring.

Well, I gotta run again. Too many kids around the house. :)

-Neal

--
+-------- Neal Sanche +----+ [ [EMAIL PROTECTED] ] +------ ICQ 5516171 ------+
 The distinction between Freedom and Liberty is not accurately known;