Hi everybody:

 I've just downloaded Gina's new drivers (version 3.5). But after
installing them with no problem. (Besides the common error message
asking you for an installation disk which I had since the very first
time I installed the drivers that came with my card). I can't play any
audio. The first time I try to play back something I hear a second or
two and then nothing. The next time I want to play back something else
there's no audio. No hang ups, no blue screens, I even get a G in the
task bar for the new console application.
If I go back and install the former drivers (version 2.5c), there's no
problem at all.
 If there's any one with this problem or has managed to solve it. Please
share some tips with me.

Thanks.

Jaime