John P wrote:

> At 04:11 PM 6/19/98 -0400, you wrote:
> >
> >Hi Everyone, the new 3.05 driver for Darla/Layla/Gina was released
> >today. Downloadable from It includes the new Echo
> >Console for direct control of the interfaces.
> >
> >Cheers!
> >
> >-Neal
> christ man, this is what they should have had in the first god damn place.

I couldn't agree more. What a difference. I can now monitor my MIDI's SP/DIF
output through my headphones while also hearing the other digital stuff.
Great improvement. And the SYNC to SP/DIF makes a big difference in quality

+-------- Neal Sanche +----+ [ [EMAIL PROTECTED] ] +------ ICQ 5516171 ------+

 What the scientists have in their briefcases is terrifying.
                -- Nikita Khruschev