ha ha how naive are you?  Lots of times new drivers just create problems.
I am still using 2.05c drivers because I know that they work without
errors.  For instance, after this version many of the updates had problems
with the left and right sides being out of alignment by 1 sample.

Gustavo Ruiz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 03/30/99 12:33:58 AM

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]