Tim,

This sounds an IRQ conflict. The Gina works fine in a BH6 MB, as that's
what I use. Swap the Gina to a different slot, preferably the second or
third slots, counting from the AGP slot. On the BH6 the AGP and first PCI
slot share an IRQ (frequently bad for audio cards) and the 4th and fifth
slots also share an IRQ (also bad).

Good luck,

Dean