From: gini-devel-boun...@cs.mcgill.ca
[mailto:gini-devel-boun...@cs.mcgill.ca] On Behalf Of GINI development
Sent: Thursday, September 17, 2009 3:16 PM
To: gini-devel@cs.mcgill.ca
Subject: [Gini-devel] connect subnet to > 2 routers

What is involved in getting a subnet to connect to greater than 2
routers?  This would be very helpful for Assignment 2.  If it's too
much work to get done by Monday, can we at least change the error
message when trying to connect more than 2 routers to a subnet?  It
currently says "Cannot connect subnet to a Router!", which is clearly
wrong.

Also, even if this isn't possible by Monday, it's definitely something
that needs fixing in the future.

Alex