I fixed the undroppable canvas bug for PyQt4.6, it seems to work on 4.4 and I'm
about to test on 4.5.  Can you let me know if this changes anything with the
crashing tutorial?

-----Original Message-----
From: gini-devel-boun...@cs.mcgill.ca [mailto:gini-devel-boun...@cs.mcgill.ca]
On Behalf Of Alexis Malozemoff
Sent: September 27, 2009 1:15 PM
To: gini-devel@cs.mcgill.ca
Subject: [Gini-devel] PyQt 4.6

I'm trying to get gBuilder working on Windows 7.  I noticed that they
just released PyQt 4.6, and PyQt 4.5 is no longer available for
download.  I got everything to install fine, but I can't place
anything on the canvas, and when I try the tutorial, python crashes...
 Could this be a Windows 7 issue or PyQt 4.6 issue?  Can someone try
installing PyQt 4.6 on their Windows machine and report back what
happens?

Alex