So in particular, each GraphMapper has a BasicRPCCommunications object (and
a CommunicationsInterface proxy object for each of the other nodes), and
when other nodes call putMsg(vertexId, message) on their respective proxies,
it shows up in the target vertex's BasicRPCCommunions putMsg() call, is that
right?