Sorry folks, I had forgotten about some facts I had mentioned in that post
(sparked by the Pullman quote I posted) and erroneously said I had not stated
the facts.

Here are some websites to support the statements I made about liberals not
engaging in certain possibly unconstitutional behaviors, where others had.

I know that our purpose here at GO is not to engage in protracted political
diatribes, but I misspoke here, and wanted to correct that.

I don't have the message I wrote, and no longer have it, but if there is
anything else needing corroboration, please let me know and I'll provide it.

Thanks for everyone's patiences as I try to get the hornets back into their
nest!

Bush-backers-only policy riles voters at RNC rallies
http://www.boston.com/news/nation/articles/2004/08/09/bush_backers_only_policy_riles_voters_at_rnc_rallies/

Some Democrats seeking Cheney tickets had to sign oath
http://www.casperstartribune.net/articles/2004/07/30/news/wyoming/63b4fcb928fe8e6987256ee10054e715.txt

Penning Protesters:
Are Police-Imposed "Free Speech Zones" and Cages at Conventions Constitutional?
http://writ.news.findlaw.com/hilden/20040803.html