Being the incredibly shallow person that I am, I'd like to learn a bit about
Gaelic*  to impress someone. Ahem. Are there any websites out there that
would give me the basics of pronunciation and that sort of thing, or even an
online dictionary?

Thanks,

Katharine

*(nearly wrote 'a bit *of* Gaelic' there, but realised that wouldn't be at
all
easy)

They do say, Mrs Miggins, that verbal insults hurt more than physical pain.
They are of course wrong, as you will soon discover...when I stick this
toasting fork in your head.
          - Edmund Blackadder

---
Certified Virus Free - DG