Being the incredibly shallow person that I am, I'd like to learn a bit about
Gaelic*  to impress someone. Ahem. Are there any websites out there that
would give me the basics of pronunciation and that sort of thing, or even an
online dictionary?

*(nearly wrote 'a bit *of* Gaelic' there, but realised that wouldn't be at

They do say, Mrs Miggins, that verbal insults hurt more than physical pain.
They are of course wrong, as you will soon discover...when I stick this
toasting fork in your head.
          - Edmund Blackadder

Certified Virus Free - DG
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (