Dear git users list,
Do you know of any open-source task, feature and issue trackers which are
built with Python?
- git integration
- "commits <> and <> solve issue/task <>"; "issue is assigned to repo
- prioritisation of tasks, features and issues
- ability to show dependencies between tasks, features and issues
- milestones; ability to link milestones with git tags; and milestone
- Kanban boards
- support for multiple sprints, burndown charts and backlogs
If you don't know of any ones written in Python which cover this list; then
do you know of ones written in any language with this support?
Finally if there are no open-source projects fully covering this
feature-set; can you recommend a proprietary offering?
Thanks for all suggestions,
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Git
for human beings" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.