I am not able to post on git at <http://vger.kernel.org>vger.kernel.org
so here is what I did furthe
o here is what I did so far
1. Did git cat-file -t on both working directory and new directory. In
working directory it did show as tree. But in new directory it showed same
unable to read fatal error.
2. So i copied the file manually from working directory to new directory.
3. I did git status in new directory. This time it show fatal error or next
file. So I copied that too.
4. I continuously check status and copy the error file.
5. After few status check and copy I get to the point where status show a
list of delete
On branch master
Your branch is up-to-date with 'origin/master'.
Changes to be committed:
(use "git reset HEAD <file>..." to unstage)
It seems it deleted contains almost all files(almost 900 files) in the
project. So I am worried if I push now it will delete all these file in
6. Further when I did git log at some point it say
error: Could not read ffb970d17353b663a65c7da89d6f54bfe1cf7ffb
fatal: Failed to traverse parents of commit
Any idea what's going on?
On Wednesday, November 5, 2014 10:21:58 AM UTC-6, Konstantin Khomoutov
> On Wed, 5 Nov 2014 08:06:49 -0800 (PST)
> > I am getting delivery error for git at vger.kernel.org
> > Is that the correct email address(i did replace at)
> Yes, see  and  (which actually references ).
> What's the DSN? Could you please provide an error message?
> (You can respond to me privately if you so wish.)
> 1. http://vger.kernel.org/vger-lists.html#git
> 2. https://gist.github.com/tfnico/4441562
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Git
for human beings" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.