Felipe Contreras <felipe.contre...@gmail.com> writes:

>> OK.  Both fc/remote-hg and fc/remote-bzr are slated for 'master'
>> soonish, but I take the above to mean that fc/remote-hg is ready
>> while it is better to wait for updates to fc/remote-bzr before
>> merging it.
> I was waiting on both to be merged, let me see what I have pending and
> would be nice to have before the merge.


At this point, both have been cooking for a week or more in 'next',
there is no existing users, they are on the fringe so breakages in
them won't negatively affect anybody anyway.  So it doesn't matter
much if they are merged to 'master' and then fixed up with follow up
patches after that, or fixed up with follow up patches while they
are in 'next', as they won't be rewound and restarted from scratch.

To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe git" in
the body of a message to majord...@vger.kernel.org
More majordomo info at  http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html

Reply via email to