On Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 2:56 AM, Junio C Hamano <gits...@pobox.com> wrote:
> Felipe Contreras <felipe.contre...@gmail.com> writes:
>>> OK.  Both fc/remote-hg and fc/remote-bzr are slated for 'master'
>>> soonish, but I take the above to mean that fc/remote-hg is ready
>>> while it is better to wait for updates to fc/remote-bzr before
>>> merging it.
>> I was waiting on both to be merged, let me see what I have pending and
>> would be nice to have before the merge.
> OK.
> At this point, both have been cooking for a week or more in 'next',
> there is no existing users, they are on the fringe so breakages in
> them won't negatively affect anybody anyway.  So it doesn't matter
> much if they are merged to 'master' and then fixed up with follow up
> patches after that, or fixed up with follow up patches while they
> are in 'next', as they won't be rewound and restarted from scratch.

The fixes are affecting some people, that's why I did them. Some were
reported here in the mailing list, and some in my github's clone:


I tried to minimize the changes in the last patch series I sent, I
have more, but those truly can wait.


Felipe Contreras
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe git" in
the body of a message to majord...@vger.kernel.org
More majordomo info at  http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html

Reply via email to