I had to convert every file from windows line endings to unix line
endings with dos2unix (dos2unix was a separate install). I did that
with this command: find . -type f | xargs dos2unix
I also had to install: libiconv, gettext, expat, gettext-devel, expat-devel
That got my make -j8 to run without error.
I then ran make test and it looked like most of the passed. I added
it to my path and now my bug is fixed! Thanks for the help guys.
On Fri, Jan 10, 2014 at 11:34 AM, Torsten Bögershausen <tbo...@web.de> wrote:
> On 2014-01-10 20.28, Jonathan Nieder wrote:
>> Dan Kaplan wrote:
>>> Do you think it'll still work?
>> Yes, that's why I suggested it. ;-)
>> You might need to install the gcc-core, libcurl-devel, openssl-devel,
>> and subversion-perl packages first.
> Out of my head:
> You probably need to install even:
> make, expat-devel (or similar)
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this electronic
transmission may be confidential. If you are not an intended recipient, be
aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the information
contained in this transmission is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you
have received this transmission in error, please notify us by email reply
and then erase it from your computer system.
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe git" in
the body of a message to majord...@vger.kernel.org
More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html