@elextr: thanks for the pointer. So we would need to extend the list like below
1. default settings coded in Geany
1. settings in the system, that is the installed filetype file for the type of
file selected in the editor
1. settings from the user preferences file
1. settings from a user configured filetype file for the type of file selected
in the editor
1. settings independent of filetype from the open project file
1. settings for a specific filetype for the type of file selected in the editor
which come from the open project file
1. settings provided by a plugin (with a behaviour specific to the plugin)
If there is more than one plugin, what do we do? Implement a kind of priority
value given by the plugins? I assume there is no internal infrastructure for
something like this yet, or is it?
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub: