Sorry to see you go, hope to see you back, Carlos.

BTW: I'm going to look into creating updated, canonical installation instructions for Gitorious for multiple distros. Right now we have outdated recipes in multiple places. As long as the installation process is as involved as it is now, we should at least have a single place to get updated instructions.

cheers,
Thomas