I am in agreement with Cornelio Hopmann and Michel Menou about CID
Readness Guide.

I have a lot of criticisms but I add just one:

The most fundamental things in future information society are Education
and Healthcare. To have a well educated people and in good health is the
main challenge. But the CID Readness Guide tells nothing about
healthcare. Then it lacks of one essential foot! From this point, it is
not a scientific tool for any developing country.

Victor Sandoval