Dear GKD Members,

Pardon this interruption. I'm a longtime quiet forum member who has been
making a career move into ICT and development. I have a quick plea for
advice. Next month I'm going on a six-week, round-the-world fact-finding
trip (it's also my honeymoon) during which I want to visit as many
telecenters/ICT projects - particularly involving e-commerce - as
possible. I'll be going to Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, India, Thailand and
Vietnam. I'd really be grateful if anyone could help me find project or
contacts. I'm really trying to get some first-hand knowledge of the
successes and challenges of bringing ICT to the development world, which
I intend to develop into a master's degree thesis. Thanks very much - I
eagerly await your response.

Eric Thiel