Dear Cornelio,

Thank you very much for your information and suggestion. I very much
appreciate your effort to help us here in Macedonia to prove our
credibility in e-commerce. This problem has been discussed by many
people including some foreign donors here, but no one has known what
approach to take to solve the problem So this is very valuable
information for us. I will present this information and the opportunity
to our Chamber of Commerce, where I am Vice President. I will also
start the procedure for following this suggestion through the
institutional process. When we have a result I will send this
information to GKD so other countries can gain from our experience.

Again, thank you very much. If I am able to help you in any way from
Macedonia, please let me know.

Kind regards,

Ljupco Sharkovski

<http://www.mac.doc.gov/ceebic/countryr/Fyrm/MARKET/Macedonia%27s%20Informa