Dear Colleagues,

Greetings! Datamation has made an effort to deploy Computer-aided
Design (CAD) and E-Marketing innovatively towards the long term goal of
improving the livelihood opportunities of the impoverised artisan women
in India.

Towards this end, the story of the Seelampur women accessing ICTs for
their economic empowerment may be found at:
http://www.centerdigitalgov.com/international/story.php?docid=92645

Our work in the economic empowerment, Product Development and Forward,
Backward Market Linkages in the highly complex informal sector of the
economy continues in Northern India's largest province Uttar Pradesh.
The project for helping the "chikankari" (embroidery weavers) of Lucknow
and women engaged in informal, petty businesses in Kanpur may be
accessed at: <http://www.datamationfoundation.org/infoDev.htm>

Please let me know if you need any additional information.

Kind Regards,

Chetan Sharma - Founder
Datamation Foundation Trust ( a registered non-profit organization)
www.datamationfoundation.org