Dear GKD Members,

It has been a while since I have posted to this discussion board, though
I continue to enjoy the wealth of knowledge and experience represented
by its contributors.

The reason for this posting is to request information on examples
anywhere in Africa of sustainable and potentially scalable applications
of ICT in the realm of local governance, education, health care, mobile
banking, or private enterprise. I am preparing a report for infoDev
which will examine up to five case studies in order to assess demand
patterns for ICT in as-yet-unserved areas. This report will focus not so
much on access providers as what people and companies are doing with
that access. If you know of examples in any of these areas that you
think provide particularly insightful information, please share them!

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Peter Baldwin
www.peterbaldwin.info