On 2008 Aug 10, at 20:17, Norman Ramsey wrote:

For the last year I have been hoping to make 'a new darcs-like thing,
with a real theory founding it' an important part (one of three) of a
grant proposal in distributed computing.  So you can see I am in favor
of spending money to create a better darcs (which is not quite the
same thing as making darcs better; I want to start with a new theory).

Can you elucidate what's wrong with the current one?

--
brandon s. allbery [solaris,freebsd,perl,pugs,haskell] [EMAIL PROTECTED]
system administrator [openafs,heimdal,too many hats] [EMAIL PROTECTED]