On Tue, 15 Jan 2013, Thijs Alkemade wrote:

Op 15 jan. 2013, om 17:36 heeft rocon...@theorem.ca het volgende geschreven:

Okay, I tried:

SRC_HC_OPTS        = -H64m -Rghc-timing -optc-mfloat-abi=hard -optc-march=armv6
-optc-mfpu=vfp -optlc=-mattr=+vfp2
GhcStage1HcOpts    = -O -fllvm
GhcStage2HcOpts    = -O0 -fllvm
GhcLibHcOpts       = -O -fllvm -optlc-float-abi=hard

and I got the same error at a different build step.  I'm not sure if it is
earlier or later.

It seems still not everything is using the hard-float ABI.

===--- building final phase
make -r --no-print-directory -f ghc.mk phase=final all
 HC [stage 1] utils/hsc2hs/dist-install/build/tmp/hsc2hs
/usr/bin/ld: error: utils/hsc2hs/dist-install/build/tmp/hsc2hs uses VFP
register arguments, utils/hsc2hs/dist-install/build/Main.o does not
/usr/bin/ld: failed to merge target specific data of file
utils/hsc2hs/dist-install/build/Main.o

Did you do a `make clean` first? If not, try removing just (some of) the
offending .o files, and see if rebuilding just those results in the same error.

I did a make clean first I'm afarid.