Good! So the patch I already provided is working fine at least w.r.t. change in configure. I've tested it here on my raspbian chroot on pandaboard where I've hacked config.guess to print exactly what you get on real rpi.

Now, I'm curious if the hack in DriverPipeline.hs helps too.

Were you able to merge the patch into your GHC? And rebuild? What was the result?

Thanks,
Karel