Somebody claiming to be Nathan Hüsken wrote:
On 01/24/2013 05:51 PM, Stephen Paul Weber wrote:
(...)

So... it can't find memcpy for some reason?

I'm about to try with llvm-3.2 to see if that's different.

The solution for me was to wrap mkfifo (in a function I called __mkfifo)
and used that one from the ffi instead.

Right, I see things around on the web about people doing similar stuff.

But the symbol not found is __aeabi_memcpy, not memcpy itself ...
I can not find __aeabi_memcpy in the ghc source ...
Maybe it is not linking some required library?

I'm not sure. Most curious is that this has not come up before in any of my other ARM-build attempts (which produced less-than-working code, but suceeded in compiling).

--
Stephen Paul Weber, @singpolyma
See <http://singpolyma.net> for how I prefer to be contacted