Wait a second... They were reversed, now they are not, so they are
okay now, right? Or did you leave something out?

If they fixed it, why are you still mad?

Very costly glasses from our local B&M ordered for my daughter last
summer arrived with a big ol' scratch very visible right in the middle
of one lens. I had to whine and fuss just to get them to LOOK at the
lens, and then whine and fuss some  more before they would admit that
there was really a scratch there (they tried to tell me it was dirt,
which shouldn't be either, since these glasses had just been handed to
us minutes before). Eventually they did replace them. A month of
valuable time all told, not to mention three 70-mile round trip
drives, before the glasses were right.

$39glasses wasn't particularly speedy in your case, but didn't you
eventually end up with what you ordered? For a whole lot less money
than many of the traditional alternatives?

On Sep 23, 6:06 pm, fuzzyturtle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I've ordered from $39glasses before with success.. this was my third
> order.
>
> I placed the order on 7/24 with the same script I had used just a
> month before (I got those glasses, they were fine). When I got the
> glasses they were COMPLETELY OFF, the script was wrong.I sent it back
> to get a new pair of glasse (the glasses were sent out on 8/8.
>
> the 'customer service' people told me the script was fine but the
> glasses would be redone.
>
> OVER A MONTH LATER I got the 'replacement' pair which suspiciously
> looked exactly like the ones I sent back!  Turns out, the lenses were
> reversed (the right was on the left and vice versa) despite the fact
> that my script had been written EXACTLY THE SAME WAY that i had
> specified in my June order that was accurate.
>
> I'm sending these glasses back and I want a refund.
>
> what a waste of close to $100 and two months.
>
> totally not worth it
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
Check us out at the oft-updated http://www.glassyeyes.com!

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"GlassyEyes" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/glassyeyes?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to