On Sep 24, 7:30 am, "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> Wait a second... They were reversed, now they are not, so they are
> okay now, right? Or did you leave something out?
>
> If they fixed it, why are you still mad?
no I realized the second pair that they sent were reversed
they are NOT OKAY THATS WHY I'M COMPLAINING.
this may have been the case with the first pair I'm not in the habit
of trying to look out of the wrong lens with the wrong eye. I have a
feeling they sent me the same (WRONG) pair the second time around, the
first pair had the arms kind of mangled at a weird angle. This second
pair had this same misshapen look.
the frames have always been on the plastic flimsy side so I kind of
expected this, but the wrong lenses BOTH TIMES? no
So NO I NEVER GOT A GOOD PAIR OF LENSES FROM THEM with this third
order. After two tries the problem has NOT been fixed, that's why I
want my money back and nothing to do with them going forward.
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
Check us out at the oft-updated http://www.glassyeyes.com!
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"GlassyEyes" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/glassyeyes?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---