It's better to catch errors before they're shipped out, but this lack
of communication is not uncommon -- and that needs to change.

One thing you'll find with the online eyeglasses, your patience will
increase. I was huge with the instant gratification, now... not so
much. I can wait a couple of weeks for almost anything.

;-)

- Ira
http://glassyeyes.com

On Sep 25, 9:33 am, 3d <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> First off I want to thank this group for helping me run away from
> $450.00 progressive eyeware!!  I bought my first pair of glasses 2.3
> years ago from Sam's Club.  I had no clue about glasses.  So I was
> aghast by the prices.  Now the lenses have turned yellow. The glasses
> were not working too good either.  I thought my eyes were getting
> worse or the glasses were failing.  Anyway got a new script.  My eyes
> have not changed except the reading script strengthened.  So I went to
> Sam's to get new glasses or lenses.  Now the glasses I paid $325 for
> have gone up close to $450.  Now,,,,,here I am.  I knew there was an
> online option 2.3 years ago when I found Zenni online.  But I was
> warned by the B&W's not to waste my funds as they needed to be fitted
> in person etc....  This group gave me the confidence to purchase
> online.
>
> Now to GEG.  After reading the complete forum.  I have found myself in
> a quandary.  May be to early to worry but....  got confirmation of
> processing order on 9/19.  today is the 25th.  No email shipping
> conformation.  I went to online chat and chatted with Sheryl.  She
> says that my lenses did not pass quality check.  They will ship within
> 24hours.  She mentioned I will get shipping notice as they ship. They
> will arrive 5-9 days after shipping notice. I know this is small
> potatoes compared to some of the stories I have read here but I hope I
> am not starting to get the run around.  I am so excited to be getting
> my glasses online and am anxious to see if I am a lucky one.
>
> Thanks Ira and to all who have participated in this forum.
>
> 3d
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
Check us out at the oft-updated http://www.glassyeyes.com!

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"GlassyEyes" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/glassyeyes?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to