Hello all.
I really like #2230 on zenni.  I wanted to get a pair of rx sunglasses
to try out the website.  I like really big sunglasses, but this and
many of the other big chunky glasses on their site require a pd of
64+.  Problem is, they are for people with a pd of 64+ and mine is
60.  Will this make a difference?  My rx is:

OD -0.75 sphere, cyl DS
OS -0.25 sphere, -0.50 cyl, 030 axis

I don't know anything about glasses and I searched the forum and
didn't really find what I was looking for.  Please help!

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
Check us out at the oft-updated http://www.glassyeyes.com!

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"GlassyEyes" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/glassyeyes?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to