Thanks, both of you, for these ideas.  I may try the kids' frames from
Zenni first since it looks like the cheapest option.  I searched on
Imago on eBay but I didn't find anything that great.  Some of the
Koure options look fantastic, but unfortunately the most appealing one
isn't available (http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B001DEH690/
halfvalueonli-20).  I can't find any online retailers selling Koure.
(Those steampunk ones you linked to with the double rim are
interesting but a bit too wild for my tastes!)

I may take a look at local brick-and-mortar eyeglass stores to see if
they have anything good.  Thanks for the pointers.

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
Check us out at the oft-updated http://www.glassyeyes.com!

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"GlassyEyes" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/glassyeyes?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to