Yes. This has been one of the proven strategies -- but not at all
Walmarts.

On Sep 30, 9:26 pm, "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I went on the adventure on getting my PD. My local doc. office was
> hesitant on giving me the PD. I called my last doc. office to get it
> from them, the doctor ended moving on to another office. Called the
> old docs office to find out they didn't have any of the old files.
>
> I went on to just give walmart a shot and so I looked online for an
> optical center, North Oxford, Ma Walmart optical center is the closest
> to me.
>
> I called up and asked how much to get my PD measured, the optician
> said "it's free" almost with a giggle as if it were something silly of
> me to ask. I went there and 5 minutes later I get my PD measured and
> she went on to say if I am buying glasses online that she would give
> me the OD and OS measurements separately and she did.
>
> So not all places are hard to get the PD.
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
Check us out at the oft-updated http://www.glassyeyes.com!

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"GlassyEyes" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/glassyeyes?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to