The blank could also mean that there's no correction for that eye,
though the ADD is almost certainly for both eyes. A correction of -.25
CYL is so small that it would be very had to tell if a lens even had
it. And a difference of .25 between eyes is very small.

If it were my prescription, I'd simplify it to +.75 or +1.00 in both
eyes and get rid of the CYL part. I'd probably get two pair, one with
the main prescription, and the other with +2.50 or +2.75 in both eyes
(the main prescription plus the ADD). Or only get the stronger glasses
(for reading) unless I knew I needed the weaker prescription for
something.
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
Check us out at the oft-updated http://www.glassyeyes.com!

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"GlassyEyes" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/glassyeyes?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to